Emma E. LANIER 1152
- Born: April 1873, Alabama 1150
- Marriage: Thomas Samuel CHILDERS on 4 July 1889 in Chambers County, Alabama 2369
- Died: bet. 1901 and 1907
• 1880 United States Federal Census, Joseph Lanier household, Rock Mills, Randolph County, Alabama 1152: Emma was living with her parents. She was listed as Emma E. Lanier, daughter, age 7, born in Alabama.
• 1900 United States Federal Census, Joseph Lanier household, Muldon, Monroe County, Mississippi 1150: Emma was listed with her parents as Emma Lanier, daughter, age 27, widow, born Apr 1873 in Alabama. [Emma was not actually living with her parents at this time. She was married and living with her husband and children in Coweta County, Georgia.]
• 1900 United States Federal Census, Thomas Childers household, Hurricane, Coweta County, Georgia 2370: Emma was living with her husband and children. She was listed as Emma Childers, wife, age 27, born May 1873 in Georgia, married 11 years, mother of 4 children-all living.
Emma married Thomas Samuel CHILDERS on 4 July 1889 in Chambers County, Alabama.2369 (Thomas Samuel CHILDERS was born in April 1868 in Georgia 2370.)