April ended too soon. Seriously. About this time last week, I thought I had until the end of this week to work on my April goals. Excuses? I was at the beach and completely lost track of the date. Or. Saturday is the Kentucky Derby and I confused the 1st Saturday in May with May 1st. (That’s the best I can do.)
Process September research from Pope County, Illinois; Livingston and Muhlenberg County, Kentucky.
- Didn’t even touch this stuff.
Attend 2nd Saturday Family History Workshop sponsored by Kentucky Genealogical Society and Kentucky Historical Society.
- April’s subject was “The 1940 Census” presented by Cheri Daniels, Louise Jones and Jennifer Howard (all staffers at the Kentucky Historical Society). The crowd was one of the largest for a 2nd Saturday workshop.
- Someday I’m really going to do this.
- Only eight posted. I really want to get back in a better blogging groove.
- 251 photos processed.
- 3,040 records indexed plus 1,960 records arbitrated for a total of 5,000 records processed.